What does burgeon mean?: -rapidly flourish
Sentence Examples: –
- with the recent budget in India, the car prices are supposed to go down, thereby leading to a burgeon in sales for the automobile makers.
- If your sister is pregnant with triplets, expect her stomach to burgeon very quickly.
- If you have a garden, it is very important for you to maintain it. Otherwise, weeds will burgeon extremely fast, and it will easily take over the entire property within a short period of time.
- With public health care becoming free for all, the doctors would certainly expect the patients to burgeon during the holidays.
- One of the best ways for you to allow your company to burgeon as well as get a substantial increase in profits is with the help of a good human resource department and efficient marketing.
- After both the people started working in the family, their finances are expected to
- With the new factory being built, there would be a burgeon of new jobs and opportunities for the common people of that area.