What does catharsis mean? It means to get rid of tragedy or to relieve yourself of any kind of emotional tension through some process.
Sentence Examples: –
- One does feel sometimes that the act of trying to break away from something, dealing with the catharsis on a day-to-day basis is not something that can be taken for a long period of time.
- There is a lot of catharsis to be found amongst the people that have just survive the Hurricane, and have been in the relief camps for a long period. They find a certain amount of comfort in doing so.
- When you go to the gymnasium, try and get rid of all your catharsis by hitting on the punching bag. It will certainly release all the pent-up emotions that you have.
- One of the greatest ways to release emotions and undertake catharsis is to cry your heart out.
- There are various ways in which you would have to deal with your personal catharsis, one of them would be to take on exercising frequently and regularly for your own benefit.