What does denigrate mean?: -unfairly criticize
Sentence Examples: –
- The host makes use of the talk show in order to denigrate his guests and ensuring that they would be able to be constantly reminded of their misdeeds in the past.
- If you do not want to be intimidated, it is time for you to get rid of trying to denigrate the people from the other races.
- If you want to make your way through the corporate world, then it is always important that you do not rub the people the wrong way. It is always important for you to not denigrate someone in public.
- It was left up on the editor of the newspaper to denigrate the author of the recent column.
- In order to highlight his advantages, Jon took to denigrate the other co-workers. The results did not go down well for him.
When you are looking to denigrate the ability of your colleague, you’re not going to do extremely well when it comes to your own career decisions.