What does holistic mean? It means to incorporate something in the total concept of holism; to understand the idea in full and practice it in the daily life.
Sentence Examples: –
- If you have a holistic approach towards life, you will certainly be able to live your life without having to worry about all the intricate science details and all the other features.
- When you think about including holistic treatment on yourself, then you have to look at ayurveda as a form of treatment. However, it is pretty uncommon in the United States.
- Upon looking at holistic ventures, it is always important for you to consult your religious professor about the things you need to do and the things you should not.
- You need to make a holistic plan to ensure that the environment around you can be protected, and you would be able to live your life to the fullest knowing that you have contributed something to this world.
- Always create a comprehensive plan which is holistic so that you would be able to live your dream without any issues.