What does hubris mean?: -having a lot of pride and self confidence
Sentence Examples: –
- when you have a lot of hubris, what you think about is that nobody can touch you, or even think about penalizing you for anything wrong that you may have done.
- Although, there is always a conflict amongst religions for its supremacy, you find that the Catholic Church has got a certain amount of hubris about them.
- There were many beauty queens, but none of them have been able to bring about a lot of hubris that could go about damaging their reputation in the industry.
- Although, you may be an Olympic swimmer, but there is absolutely no reason for you to gather hubris, was at the end of the day, it is only going to create a bad reputation for you.
- You should never let your hubris get the better of you, or you end up losing all your social contact along with friends and family.
- It is always better for you to overcome your own hubris, and ensure that you can work for the betterment of the society that you are living in.