What does ignoble mean?: -not of honorable character
Noun: -ignobility, ignobleness
Sentence Examples: –
- If you always treat other people like a time pass, you will sooner or later get a reputation for being ignoble, which is not something that you would want a glorified in your resume, or even in passing.
- Ajmal Kasab has been buried in an ignoble cemetery, and the location is not known to anyone.
- One of the greatest punishments that a child can receive upon not getting the homework done and being ignoble as to not watch television for a considerable period of time.
- When people have ignoble motives behind each and everything, there is bound to be a lot of friction in that circumstance.
- The military career of a young cadet came to a close due to his being
- Any kind of cosmetic kits that could be found in the Catholic Mission schools were branded to be ignoble towards the religion, and subsequently forbidden by the administrators. This was certainly hard upon many people.