What does judicious mean? It means to use or show any kind of judgment, it is to be discreet.
Sentence Examples: –
- When you are diagnosed by a doctor, always take a judicious decision and go for a second opinion. You may never know when this can come in handy.
- When you have a small amount of money in your pocket, it is important for you to be judicious and spend accordingly.
- Without any proper understanding of the theory, being judicious is not a luxury that you can afford.
- It is always important for you to properly prepare a lab report and be judicious about the entire affair, or else you stand to lose a lot more than your credibility and a grade.
- In order for you to properly provide judicious observations on anything, you have to be first and expert on it.
- Always remember that the person making a judicious decision is the one that is going to win in the end.
- It is not a judicious decision to run around naked in your house when you have people over.