What does modicum mean? It means a very small or moderate amount.
Sentence Examples: –
- When you do not have a modicum of decency, how do you expect the people to give you even a small amount of respect?
- Dressing up with a sense of decency is the best thing that you can do towards providing our maven respect for the deceased person.
- Even when the person did not have any alcohol, he did not have a modicum of respect towards the women that he was with.
- If you do not have a modicum of control over your mouth, it is very important of you to keep it shut. This way, you will avoid a lot of confrontations.
- In the acting community, the best thing that you can do is to always have a modicum sense of understanding towards your script. This will help you to judge and undertake quality movies.
- If there was a modicum increase in the salary of this year, we would have been at peace with the amount of hard work that we have to go on a daily basis at our jobs.