What does oxymoron mean?: – A collection of terms that seems to be contradictory in nature in a speech.
Sentence Examples: –
- When you use the term pretty ugly, then that can certainly implies to be an inheritance of an oxymoron. The words contain something that represents attractive as well as unattractive at the particular sentence, and within the same range of words.
- How can you describe an oxymoron? Well, you only need to put two contrasting worlds together in a sentence.
- Jumbo shrimp is another form of oxymoron. This for the simple fact that shrimps are never large and the world jumbo represent something that is very large in nature.
- If you have heard of the word civil war, then that is certainly an oxymoron. There is nothing civil about the war; it is after all barbaric in nature.
- If you are going to be using an obvious contradiction of the words in your own sentence, then you can to make up for the ideal case of an oxymoron.