What does trepidation mean?: -An anxiety attack, a feeling that something just may happen at any moment.
Sentence Examples: –
- When bungee jumping, most of the first timers are faced with trepidation, and a rush of adrenaline welcomes them when the jump is successful.
- Even when the spider was crawling up, Jon did not have any kind of trepidation about the creature rather, he loved everything about arachnids.
- As soon as the after-shock of the earthquake died down, I was overcome with
- Even with a standing ovation, Jack would not be able to get through the trepidation of having to undertake public speaking.
- The recent spate of thefts in the neighborhood has left me in
- Upon watching a ghost story, children are always filled with trepidation and anticipation.
- There are a variety of things that I may be afraid of, but I do not have any kind of trepidation towards dogs or cats for that matter.
- Senior citizens always have a trepidation about when they are about to die.