What does hysterical mean? It means something that contains an uncontrollable emotion which cannot be reined in.
Sentence Examples: –
- The joke was so hysterical that people were found to be rolling on the floor laughing out loud.
- There is always a hysterical sense in how 4 July pans out for the American people. Fireworks, festivals and a lot of other events certainly help people realize the bonhomie between the people.
- If you have a hysterical wife, you truly realize what it is to live with your enemy.
- When you make a hysterical mistake, it is either funny or it happens to be extremely sad, depending upon the person viewing it.
- When the terrorist took on the job of the rising people, it was mainly through a lot of hysterical attacks that they had been able to create a dent in the sense of security amongst people.
- When you are faced with danger, it is very important for you to not become hysterical and think about it in a calm manner.