What does evanescent mean? It means to simply vanish away or to become imperceptible.
Evanescent in a Sentence Examples: –
- A wedding is filled with a lot of evanescent moments; it is actually the job of the photograph to capture each and everything in the wedding.
- Fleeting moments in your life are evanescent; you have to take pictures to keep it in your memory, remember that time for the rest of your lives.
- Although Jack purchased a new guitar for his son, he knew that his interest in this particular instrument was only evanescent, and it would very likely disappear within a week or so.
- It is of common knowledge that rainbows happen to be evanescent, as they do not stick around for a long period of time.
- Some of the best dreams that you have can turn out to be evanescent as soon as you wake up.
- The waterfalls look evanescent and charming to those that have taken the time to come to it.
- The snow becomes evanescent as soon as the sun starts shining.