What does rambunctious mean? It means somebody that becomes very difficult to control and happens to be boisterous.
Sentence Examples: –
- It was a rambunctious party, and one could find people from every walks of life joining in without having any kind of discomfort.
- If you want to be rambunctious when you hold a giving party, it is important that you do so in an isolated environment or else the other people would get disturbed.
- After the football match was over, the winning team was rambunctious, and went on a parting spree till the late hours and well into the morning of the next day.
- After hearing the news of his favorite team winning, the teenage it became rambunctious.
- It is in the quality years that you are always rambunctious and would like to take on the world one step at a time.
- Popular understanding of the party culture dictates that you would need to be rambunctious just so that you would be able to gel well with all the other people in that party.