What does cumbersome mean? It means to be burdensome or troublesome.
Sentence Examples: –
- It becomes very cumbersome for a new person if they would have to carry around a lot of weight, and they are not acclimatized to the hilly areas.
- The strongbox was way too cumbersome for the two security guards carrying it; more help would be required by them if they are to complete the job.
- There are a lot of medications that most of the doctors prescribe which are extremely cumbersome to read; this results in over 100 deaths every year all across the world.
- Due to the cumbersome costume worn by John, he was not able to enter his grandmother’s house through the front door. He had to take the back entrance for it.
- Upon arriving in the airport, I had to check in my cumbersome luggage on the carrier, and had to pay extra for it.
- It is important for you to understand about the amount of luggage that you need to carry around when you’re travelling to far of locations. Anything cumbersome and it is well to hold you back while travelling to exotic places.