What does arbitrary mean?: -something that is based on a personal whim
Noun: -arbitraries, arbitrariness
Sentence Examples: –
- although the weather was very chilly, we still made an arbitrary stop on the beach.
- When I found that I had cancer, I tried to make an arbitrary list of the places that I would go.
- It becomes very important for you to make an arbitrary decision, or else you would never remain spontaneous throughout the entirety of your life.
- If your financial institution or bank ends of charging you arbitrary fees, it is very important for you to look at some other places to invest your money on.
- It is only because the police officer went through a very harrowing time in his domestic life; he went on arresting people for arbitrary reasons.
- When you realize that the income taxes will not be arbitrary, it is important for you to conform to the rules and regulations of the government.
- It was my arbitrary decision to travel across the country backpacking, and with only $ 100 in my pocket.