What does impromptu mean? It means something that is done without any previous knowledge or preparation whatsoever.
Sentence Examples: –
- In the hope that Jenny would accept his proposal, Jon broke out into an impromptu gig, and it certainly did the trick for him.
- If you always think about the tensions of working on an impromptu act, then think about the actors that do it for their livelihood.
- If you have to take an impromptu trip, it is always important for you to keep a bag ready for all such eventuality. This will only help you to travel at a moment’s notice.
- If you look at the impromptu scheme, you find that there are several indications which go to show that there are a lot of things wrong in the scheme, and how you should not be delving into such short-term money schemes.
- Come to think of it, once you feel yourself looking into an impromptu reply to the question, you are simply letting the answer be constructed in your head before spitting it out to your opponent.