What does meticulous mean? It means somebody going to extreme lengths in order to teach someone the minute details of a particular job or project.
Sentence Examples: –
- Gareth is a meticulous worker, and continues to bring a lot of admiration to himself with his quality work ethics.
- The job of an accountant is pretty meticulous, and requires the concentration of an eagle to ensure that everything is done in a proper manner.
- As the owner of a large mansion, finding a meticulous cleaner can prove to be a very big problem.
- One of the primary characteristics that most of the employers look for in their employees is being meticulous. This leads to a good productivity in the workplace.
- When it comes to personal hygiene, being meticulous is the best way to look forward.
- The records of the government would have to be extremely meticulous as well is organized or else there would be a lot of problem.
- Unless you are meticulous in your approach towards a particular work, you would only end up creating a lot of problems for the higher up people in the management.