Sentence examples of plethora .
- A large number or amount, an amount which is greater than what is necessary.
- Excess, abundance, superfluity.
Examples of how to use plethora in a sentence:- –
- There is no need for my mother to purchase anymore shoes; she has a plethora of them back at the house, in the wardrobe.
- There are a plethora of reasons for you to do something, and very few reasons for you to not do it.
- As with the current inclination towards your spiritual goal, you have to realize there is plethora of methods for you to achieve your spiritual enlightenment.
- In order for you to look into happiness, there is plethora of books to guide you in that aspect.
- Going by recent revelations, Penny has a plethora of tank tops, but she always intends to purchase new ones.
- Even though he came across a plethora of opportunities, he most eagerly went for a particular job that needed his abilities to the maximum.
- The store’s claim to have a plethora of bargains, however, none could be seen at the present moment.
- In spite of the fact that Netflix offers a plethora of movies and TV shows at any moment, Randy was always short on some kind of entertainment.
- The cruise ship offered a plethora of things for people to do while they are on the ship.
- When selecting the perfect vacation place, you have a plethora of options to choose from.
- With a plethora of anti-government sentiments on the rise, there has been strict censoring on the national television channels.
- When a plethora of food had been created by accident, a lot of homeless people got free meals from the restaurant.
- The store offered a plethora of discounts; however, it’s relatively bad reputation ensured that it did not get a lot of footfalls.
- It is always during the summer time that you get a plethora of discounts on winter wear; if you are lucky, you can end up saving a lot of money.