What does sumptuous mean? It means something that comes with a great expense as comprises of luxurious and lavish things.
Sentence Examples: –
- After having a sumptuous meal, all that is required by any one is to have a good night sleep.
- After looking at the wedding feast which was sumptuous, one could say that Anne and her friends were more than pleased that they had fasted the previous day.
- The amount of time spent in making the movie certainly made for an extravaganza that was sumptuous, but it failed to do so.
- When you think about persons having sumptuous meals and then the homeless people in the neighborhood, it certainly brings a tear to the eye.
- It was the job of the chef to create a sumptuous meal for a party of four, and he did his best in order to reflect his passion in that art.
- Not only was the breakfast sumptuous, but the entire trip was something that we would remember for a long period to come.