What does versatile mean? It means to have the capability of various kinds of uses.
Sentence Examples: –
- If you are a versatile person in your job, you will certainly be noticed by the people in the management.
- If you are looking at a versatile vehicle, then it is pretty easy for you to push your chances on getting to the SUV.
- One of the most versatile things that you find in life is how a tragedy can be turned into a comedy for various people.
- Just because I happen to be versatile, I also find it important to do a lot of good things in my day-to-day calendar so as to make my life wholesome.
- I can honestly say that I am amongst some of the most versatile managers that you would be able to find in the music industry.
- Currently, there is a lot of demand for versatile employees in any stream and profession, and jobs are normally cut out for such people.