What does candor mean?: -to be extremely frank, honest and open
Sentence Examples: –
- If you come across an honest realtor, you will find that all her replies are with candor, which is definitely going to help you understand the true cost of that house.
- It is very important for you to maintain a certain sense of decorum when to speak in public about your marital life, not many people would be appreciative of your candor.
- As a politician, you have to be very careful about your candor so as not to get the wrong kind of people riled up.
- With the candor to be found in his testimony, the witness was definitely let go of all his charges by the jury.
- It is only because the author has been able to display such candor, that his writings have been able to resonate with the people reading his books.
- When the employees were let go, the management was very candor, and explained everything about the need to do so at that particular moment.