What does compliant mean?: – to agree with all the rules and regulations
Sentence Examples: –
- there was a shock amongst students when they found that a majority of them have become compliant with the new rules and regulations of the school.
- If there is a restaurant that is not compliant with the rules and regulations of the health Department, then it is to be shut down without any kind of explanation.
- There are many psychologists that believe that they can work according to their own methodology, they should not be compliant to the rules and regulations mentioned in the guidebook.
- When a prisoner finds himself in the courtroom, he should be compliant with the rules and regulations along with the decorum that is to be maintained within the courtroom.
- The police will need to be compliant with the law of the land, and should be able to enforce it without coming across any kind of issues of problems. Appropriate action can be taken against people that do not let them work.