What does implicit mean?: -something that is suggested, and not directly told
Noun: -implicitness, implicitity
Sentence Examples: –
- Your father has made it implicit and very clear to me to not hand over the keys of the car to you.
- When you break an implicit rule or a law, you are definitely going to find yourself behind bars sooner or later.
- It is your right, your duty as a parent to govern your children, and to make sure that they would be able to follow the implicit directions that you give to them after returning from school.
- The handshake between the CEO of the two companies brought about the finalization of the implicit agreement that was signed by them.
- The plantation owners had the implicit right to sell off their slaves as a part of the personal property before the abolishment of slavery in the United States of America.
- The deed is implicit, and should be able to give you a good idea on the direction that the agreement is looking to work on.