What does abscond mean? It means to secretly run away, so as to avoid getting captured or be a part of any legal prosecution.
Sentence Examples: –
- So, who do you think is the person that would want to abscond with the money in that particular movie?
- Just because they did not have the money to pay for their food, the boys had decided to try and abscond before the waiter had come with the check.
- For a long time, there was a rumor that it was the manager of that particular company that decided to abscond with the money that had been given for the deposit in the bank.
- Since the boarders were unable to pay the rent money in time, they decided to abscond so as to avoid the payment for the next month.
- Once you find yourself being left out of your house, it becomes pretty evident that you need to abscond with something from your house so as to live your life fully.