What does acrimonious mean?: -bitter or angry
Sentence Examples: –
- The acrimonious arguments about any kind of religion are something that could end up destroying relationships as well as friendships for various people.
- If you become acrimonious when there are breadcrumbs in the dining table, you are certainly going to get into a temper when you have colleagues reporting against you in the office.
- Just so that you would be able to avoid an acrimonious situation, it is important for you to either agree or disagree on a particular issue.
- Upon receiving complaint, the managers became acrimonious towards the staff, which led to the dispute as well as the management fallout between the staff members and the manager.
- There is always an acrimonious tone with which your mother talks to me, it certainly desists me from going to your house.
- Despite the fact that you have an acrimonious relationship with your boss, there is certainly a lot of mutual camaraderie between the two of you.
- With a referee misjudging the tackle, there were a lot of acrimonious tempers with the fan following.