What does aesthetic mean?: -concerned with the appreciation of an artistic form of beauty.
Sentence Examples: –
- The aesthetic appearance of the house certainly lends to the credibility that the new neighbors are good people.
- That you can enjoy the view of both the oceans and the mountain certainly lends to the aesthetic appeal of that particular hotel room.
- Do you have an aesthetic opinion on the handbag that I have recently purchased?
- One could certainly say that my husband has a very good hand in painting, but the room that he has painted for our children is certainly not aesthetic in any form.
- For the various florists, there is nothing better than the aesthetic appeal of the rose to rekindle any type of romance.
- Jack has an aesthetic sense of landscaping, so we have hired him for landscaping our garden.
- If you do not have any problems, would you come and have a look at our aesthetic house?
- When you decorate your house on an aesthetic note, you can certainly expect a lot of accolades.