What does anachronism mean? It means someone that is not in the correct historical time frame, personally, means that a person does not belong to the mindset of that particular era.
Anachronism in a Sentence Examples
- When you look at films, you will come across various anachronisms; for instance, when there were civil wars depicted in the movie, the presence of a mobile tower in the background certainly did not go down well.
- One of the most common anachronisms in the current generation is to introduce yourself to a new neighbor; although it is something that we see in movies, it is now something of a dying art.
- Physical books will soon be a form of anachronism, as it has been steadily losing out on the competition to electronic books and electronic book readers.
- Floppy disk is a form of anachronism in this world of DVD and flash drives.
- If you want to look into an anachronism, all you have got to see is a typewriter.
- There are various people that still like to travel on foot, although most of the population looks at it as a form of