What does ascribe mean?: -this is in regarding to something that may be the cause of the problem.
Sentence Examples: –
- When the doctors ascribe to the symptoms that you are displaying to a certain disease, then the diagnosis is more than complete.
- The doctors have tried to resuscitate the baby, but the huge amount of negligence has been ascribed to the current condition of the baby. The police have been called in for questioning the parents.
- If you think your superior knowledge ascribe to the kind of comments that you make online, then your education has gone down the wrong path.
- Everybody likes to be thought about as an intelligent person, but no one ascribes the need for higher education as a good platform for it.
- The explanation of the story was interesting, but many people did not ascribe to her interpretation, as it made little to no sense.
- The doctors cannot ascribe the symptoms displayed by Kathleen to a particular cause. Hence, they have ordered for a variety of tests that will be able to decipher the mystery.