What does beguile mean?: -charming or enchanting someone in a deceptive manner
Noun: -beguilement, beguiler
Sentence Examples: –
- The job of the car salesman is to ensure that they can beguile the new customers with various offers.
- It is because of the wealth displayed by the gentleman that they often end up trying to beguile good-looking young girls to be their life partners.
- It was the hope of the real estate agent to beguile the new homeowners with a lot of fancy furnishings that did not cost a lot of money.
- It is the work of the con artist to beguile the innocent couple into giving a lot of money for a very cheap product.
- After the restaurants have been making use of coupons in order to beguile customers, they have witnessed a huge growth in sales.
- It is the job of the spy agencies to get agents that can easily beguile their prospective targets and access information from them.
- If you pretend to be an undercover teenager cop, you can easily beguile a lot of men and get a lot of money from them.