What does copious mean? It means something that is in a large number in quantity, which is plentiful.
Sentence Examples: –
- Avoid trying to use copious amounts of hair gel on your hair; it is only going to be detrimental towards the overall health of the scalp.
- When you’re thinking about introducing obvious amounts of alcohol in your bloodstream, it is time for you to look into using a driver to travel around.
- There has to be some kind of copious reasoning in your argument or else it is just a moot point to try and argue with you about anything.
- When you come to think of it, you realize that there is a lot of copious reasoning in the philosophical books that enable you to understand its trade or its dialect.
- It is very rare for you to find the Red Cross finding themselves short of funds; they have copious amounts of it prevent any kind of shortage from ever happening.
- You need to take a copious amount of notes in your class or else you might have to start lagging behind all the others.