What does didactic mean? It means to treat somebody a moral lesson that would be influential in his life.
Sentence Examples: –
- The lessons of the professor were such that it was didactic; one could only get to indulge in those lessons if they had an inclination to study and make something of themselves.
- Although this movie happens to be a fictional one, it did look didactic and served a purpose to ensure that you would be into some kind of thought-provoking aspect of your life.
- The songs were quite didactic when it comes to the lyrical content, although one could not guarantee about the education of the single, there was a certain amount of mysticism associated with the lyrics.
- Fictional books are in all manners possible something that is didactic, so that you would be able to gather all your information and bring about a good understanding of that book without any kind of issues of problems.
- Your life can be didactic in itself if you think of it in that manner.