What does disheveled mean?: -to make a person untidy
Sentence Examples: –
- The homeless man will always look disheveled due to the fact that he has not been able to see the better part of a bathing shower for a long period of time.
- If you are on a journey for over 24 hours, be it on a train or plane, you are definitely going to feel tired or disheveled.
- One could possibly attribute the look of Jon to the disheveled features that can normally be seen after a lot of travel.
- My father has a job that requires a lot of extensive travel, which is why he always looks disheveled after a trip.
- Although, it was found out later that Ron was out all night drinking, he did not appear to look
- If you give someone a bouquet of flowers and it looks disheveled, then you would certainly have to blame the florist for a very poor job done and try and get a refund.