What does dissemble mean? It means to let anything go past unnoticed, or to ignore something.
Sentence Examples: –
- The total plan of the wife was to dissemble any kind of problems that her husband has and to plan for a surprise party. It worked wonders for the mood of her husband.
- If it was the job of the reporter to ask stupid questions, it was within the right of the politician try and dissemble the responses given to that person without any repercussions.
- Once the con man got into the good books of the old widow, he wanted to try and dissemble all his motives about trying to steal from that person.
- It can be truly said that if you are willing to make a living for yourself, you must choose to dissemble yourself from all the bad things that is to be found in your life.
- You must give up on alcohol, drugs, and try and dissemble yourself from that company you want to enjoy the remainder of your life without coming across any kind of problems.