What does docile mean? It means thing that can be easily managed without any kind of problems.
Sentence Examples: –
- My small child is pretty docile, and believes anything that I say to her. So, explaining to her that her dog went away rather than saying that he died was something pretty easy for me.
- There is always a person that plays a docile rule in any kind of marriage, and a person that seems to be the dominating one. This is very effective for any kind of marriage to last for a long period of time.
- It was the docile nature of Jonathan that led him to become a favourite in the office; it was an added bonus that he would also get the work done within a small period of time.
- Always remember that wild animals are not docile, they are masters of their own nature, and can rip you to pieces within a very short amount of time.
- Always think of yourself as docile, even when you happen to be very tough. This is going to help you out in the long run.