What does ensconced mean?: -to settle in a comfortable place
Sentence Examples: –
- There is absolutely no need for you to worry about the witness, as she has been ensconced in a hidden location.
- Just as soon as our children would be ensconced in their bedrooms, we can have a relaxing time in the living room.
- When you visit them all, you find that the makeshift Santa Claus is always ensconced in a comfortable chair, waiting for the children to arrive.
- Just a look into the wonderful mountain cabin ensures that Kevin would be able to remain ensconced there for the rest of his vacation.
- When you are comfortably ensconced in a result of your choice, and there is absolutely no end to the happiness that you find during that particular vacation.
- For celebrities, there are various islands in which they will be able to remain ensconced and away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi and the other entire tabloid photographers.
- For the alcoholic person, being ensconced in a bar is like a dream come true.