What does luscious mean? It means something that is highly pleasurable to the taste and nasal senses.
Sentence Examples: –
- If it wasn’t for the luscious food you would have not been enjoying this particular trip.
- There are a lot of luscious fruits that one can find in the desert, and date happens to be one of them.
- When you look at all the luscious oranges in your orchard, you certainly think of the amount of time that you have spent in that garden and the work that you have done to convert it to its present state.
- One of the most luscious things that you find about the women is that they have sexuality, while at the same time, ending presence in your life.
- The luscious fruits simply seem to be calling him from the stall of the shopkeeper; he had to endure a lot of torture on himself before he could jump over and purchase some fruits. He had a very satisfying meal thereafter.