What does opulent mean? It means somebody that is wealthy and affluent.
Sentence Examples: –
- When movie stars end up making millions of dollars on a single movie, you find them becoming opulent.
- In order for you to lead an opulent lifestyle, it is very important for you to make a steady stream of money, and start saving them for your own benefit.
- Normal people find it extremely hard to compare themselves to the opulent lifestyle that most of the film stars lead in their lives.
- People that are filled with self-confident can always look at an opulent lifestyle and work hard in order to achieve it.
- Just having a look at the opulent furnishings in the hotel room will lead you to understand why it costs a lot more than a traditional hotel room for a single day.
- The opulent nature of the dining table led me to believe that I would have to fork out a lot of money for eating in this table.