What does paradox mean?: – A proposition, which although may sound very reasonable, but comes to a conclusion that is unreasonable and self-contradictory that
Adjective: -paradoxical, paradoxal
Sentence Examples: –
- Just like in the movies, the paradox in the life of Heather ensured that the medicines first made her sick, and then it made her feel better.
- Well, if you want to be cruel, then there is no paradox associated with it. After all, cruelty is not something that is normally associated with any form of kindness.
- One of the greatest paradoxes I have come across is that my uncle hits children, but he has 11 of them.
- Being hot and cold at the same time is a paradox which is simply not effective when you talk to a person about it.
- The popular movie, the Time Paradox, ensures that people would be able to go back in time, and make their parents, even before they were seemingly conceived.
- The paradox I feel is that I grow younger with my age steady increasing.