What does plausible mean? It means somebody that is well spoken, but they are somewhat deceptive in their mannerisms.
Plausible in Sentence with Examples
- There is always a plausible explanation to your problem, and you need to look into all avenues before asking your professor.
- Have you had a look at the business proposal? You would find it to be pretty plausible in terms of the amount of loan required against the marginal profits in the first year itself.
- One of the most plausible excuses that a student can have is that he or she has had to undergo some kind of surgery.
- Although the explanation will seem to be pretty plausible, there are also alternatives that can help you to reach that decision.
- One of the most plausible explanations as to why Jeremy was fired from his job was that he had been continuously stealing from the register.
- If you are unable to provide a plausible excuse as to why you were late, please make it a point to not report for work from tomorrow.