What does prescience mean?: – The foresight, knowing something well in advance
Sentence Examples: –
- You happen to be amazed by the prescience of the psychic; it is only natural that you would visit him or her on a frequent basis.
- When most of the prophecies of the psychic came to be true, there is no denying the prescience that is mostly evident in this person.
- Since my grandmother does possess a certain amount of prescience she did predict that the next son was going to be a healthy baby.
- Unfortunately, there is a lot of analysis done in the late 1900s, and there is no evidence of prescience amongst the people that have a higher amount of intelligence.
- A gambler always thinks of himself to have a lot of prescience, but that is mostly wrong.
- There is always that one friend that thinks he has prescience and predicts the winner of the next Super Bowl in the beginning of the season.
- It is a known fact that Nostradamus had