What does pristine mean? It means something that has retained its purity, and is uncorrupted.
Sentence Examples: –
- If you want anything in pristine condition, it is very important for you to spend a lot more money than what you have originally intended.
- The pristine beaches of Maldives were more than enough sand and sun for those people travelling from far off places in Iceland.
- The pristine amount of snow that could be found after the first snowfall in the month of November certainly ushered a good Christmas season for us.
- The pristine beauty of the TajMahal is something that cannot be replicated in any other monument in any part of the world.
- The pristine car is antique in nature, and looks extremely good and beautiful out on the road.
- If you take to destroy in the trees to make money by selling wood, you’re destroying the pristine and natural beauty of your ecosystem.
- In order for you to purchase the action figures which I have maintained in pristine condition, it is important for you to increase your budget.