What does proponent mean?: -somebody that tends to propose a theory or an action course
Sentence Examples: –
- I happen to be a fairly good proponent when it comes to the vegan style of living. It is mainly due to the fact that I love animals.
- I am a pretty good proponent when it comes to the use of appropriate water, and conserve it without any type of leakage.
- Rain water conservation should be a must for most of the places that do not have a lot of water. You have to be a proponent for this idea, and let the less fortunate people make use of it.
- It is often the drug dealers that are proponents of the drug use in teenagers.
- Law enforcement agencies will need to be proponents of the legal system or else there would be anarchy on the streets.
- If your husband or a person that you know happens to be a police officer, only then will you be a proponent for the rights and the benefits of policemen all across the world.