What does puerile mean?: -immature, childish and silly
Sentence Examples: –
- My son Jack, who is all of three years old engaged in puerile behavior, which is certainly something age appropriate.
- The jokes that you make are certainly puerileand not at all what you want to put across.
- When going for an interview, it is very important for you to maintain decorum and dignity. Not come across as a person with puerile behavior.
- It was the job of the fireman to ensure that his crew did not conduct any kind of puerile behavior while working in the fire station.
- When it is time for you to enjoy the puerile jokes of your friend, make sure that you laugh.
- When children conduct puerilebehavior at times when they are supposed to be serious, it leads to a lot of management problems in the school.
- Getting drunk and conducting yourself in a puerile manner is not something that goes down well with your family and relatives.