What does quagmire mean? It means a situation from which you’re getting out becomes difficult.
Sentence Examples: –
- One quagmire that the modern generation faces today is how they would be able to get away from the rampant drug use that is happening all around them.
- It goes without saying that if you are in a financial quagmire, then trying to gamble yourself out of it is a very bad decision.
- When Tom knew that there was no one coming for him, he was stuck in a quagmire.
- When your car keeps getting stuck in the market, you are typically in a quagmire. Getting to office can become a very big problem for you.
- The inability of Doug to reach his office on time at least on three out of four occasions was due to him falling in a financial quagmire and having to lose his car as a result of it.
- Always know that if you do not borrow money, you shall never be in a financial quagmire.