What does shenanigans mean? It means some sort of mischief or deceit.
Sentence Examples: –
- I have had a lot of your shenanigans for today, it is time for you to rest and go back to sleeping.
- If you are willing to come up with your own brand of shenanigans, you have to make sure that your parents are going to welcome it.
- It is customary of that particular person to come to the shop and let loose his shenanigans for the day; as salespeople, we have come to expect it.
- If you are going on one of your shenanigans, then I must warn you that I do not have the time or the inclination to listen to it.
- If your child is trying one of his shenanigans, as a parent, it is your duty to take care of the issue at the earliest opportunity.
- Some of the pranks and shenanigans that people pull off today is definitely bordering on racism and has to do a lot with the kind of upbringing that they have undertaken in their lives.