What does spurn mean?: -rejected with contempt
Sentence Examples: –
- My son is a very picky eater; he will spurn anything that does not contain any type of chicken or its whereabouts.
- A lot of actors tend to spurn the advances of their fans, but when it comes to donations, they are all the more ready to do it.
- There are a lot of mysteries, but one would never understand why my brother chose to spurn the advances of a gorgeous lady to become his wife.
- When it came to the decision between the Vietnam War and the peace movement, the youth took to spurn the war and went for peace.
- If you find yourself in a dilemma and stuck in a decision between two options, always spurn the one which seems to be the most evil.
- There is a lot of tension in the Middle East, particularly due to their volatile nature, as well as their need to spurn all help coming from America.