What does venerate mean? It means to treat someone with a lot of reverence.
Sentence Examples: –
- It has been mentioned in the holy books of nearly all religions to venerate your elders as well as all the people that you look up to.
- Although politics is a dirty game, but it is still well coming to see people trying to venerate those that are extremely honest as individuals.
- Although the doctor happens to be extremely good, but he has been able to earn a lot more in the form of blessings by the people that look to venerate him.
- When visiting a religious establishment, it is very important for you to venerate the figure that you worship.
- It is very easy for you to venerate your teachers and make them feel welcome, even when they happen to be bad towards you.
- If that particular person is a decent man, it does not take a lot of time for people to try and venerate him for the kind of teachings and knowledge that he would be able to share with the others.