What does yammer mean? It means to continuously cry or to whine and complain.
Sentence Examples: –
- If you find the need to yammer continuously, then please do not do it here; visit some other bar to continue your yammering.
- Whenever my wife starts to yammer, all I do is mention that she cheated on me, and that seems to stop in her tracks.
- If you have a child that likes to yammer about all the things that happened in school, as a responsible parent, it is your duty to listen to everything; that is how you would know if there is anything wrong with your child or not.
- The constant need to yammer by my girlfriend has definitely drove me up the wall; whenever I see her, all I want to do is to escape her clutches and visit my friends.
- If you have a constant fear of relationships, then do not get into one. You will not be able to bear the daily yammer that your prospective half may throw at you.