What does empathy mean?: -the ability to comprehend the feelings of other people
Sentence Examples: –
- It is only because she is an immigrant as well that Sarah has the empathy to understand the people that come into this country illegally.
- Due to the obvious lack of empathy for the other people, John was unable to get into any kind of long-term relationship.
- When he does something wrong, Patrick can certainly experience empathy, and apologize without any further time taken.
- Only when you have a very strong sense of empathy that you would be able to work in a government job.
- When you happen to be questioned about the things that you have done in your life, showing obvious empathy towards the people that you have hurt will go a long way.
- Being a survivor of cancer himself, my doctor was able to show me empathy when I have been going through the same process myself.
- It is only when you become a parent that you can truly sense the empathy towards all the wrongdoings that your children have committed.