What does incontrovertible mean?: -the ability to not being disputed or denied
Noun: -incontrovertibility, incontrovertibleness
Sentence Examples: –
- how can you go about denying the incontrovertible facts that are to be found for the Big Bang theory?
- Even when I provide you with the incontrovertible evidence, you still go about telling people that I lied to you.
- There is no proper or rather incontrovertible proof that could go and tell the grades of a student will be able to determine his or her life.
- The fingerprint evidence can be the incontrovertible proof that you need in order to deter mine the liability of a person.
- Most of the people believe that there is no incontrovertible proof which ensures that people did land on the moon.
- One could certainly say that there is no truth in the incontrovertible satellite images which show that we are in a galaxy that is far far away from any habitable atmospheric, Galactic Cloud.
- If you require incontrovertible proof of your child whereabouts, ask the parents of his friends.